Glo Skin Clinic would like to welcome our loyal clients, and customers back to the clinic. We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and local authority.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer.
- Our reception and treatment areas are compatible with physical distancing guidelines.
- All surfaces throughout the clinic will be cleaned and with the appropriate sanitising and sterilising products between each treatment.
- All items of equipment and implements will be sterilised before and after each treatment.
- One use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives will be used where possible)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic with doors and windows open where possible.
- We have conducted training from the WHO to ensure staff members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Our team have been trained to adopt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- Our team are briefed to uphold standards dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- We have reviewed our treatments and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so. We hope to re-introduce these treatments at a later date with compliance issued by government, beauty and aesthetic authorities.
- Our team will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments. Staff will wash their hands before and after each treatment using appropriate hand hygiene washing protocol.
- PPE will be replaced after every treatment.
- Our therapist will stay with you in the treatment area throughout your treatment to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without a hand shake or personal contact.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- We will escort you straight to the treatment area/ room.
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing.
- We ask that you pay using card or other cashless means where possible.
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To arrive for your treatment or product purchases at the time scheduled and agreed, to maximise social distancing.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken by a member of our team on your arrival to the clinic.
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser supplied and as directed by our team on entrance to the clinic, before and after your treatment.
- In line with government guidelines, it is vital for us to record client information for contact tracing. None of this information will be shared to a third party and will only be used for it’s intended purpose.
- For the health and safety of our clients and staff, our team at glo Skin Clinic will wear PPE and will have to be changed several times for the duration of long treatment periods, which may results in a nominal charge.
- To contact us and rearrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if you have any person in your household with the same symptoms or is self isolating
- Do not arrive to the clinic if you or anyone in you are living with are displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID 19.