If you have a special occasion or wedding date in your diary, see a brow professional 6 months in advance, this will allow time for a brow makeover. Our brow therapist recommends you grow your brows for 4-6 weeks before your initial appointment for proper shaping. No tweezing or waxing during this period. A 4 week appointment will be scheduled thereafter. The final appointment will be scheduled 2-4 days before the big day to allow any pinkness in the skin to settle and for a super groomed look.
Please Note: Skin testing is required for first time clients prior to tinting and wax treatments.
Lash lift – the natural alternative to lash extensions
iAppeal* is a revolutionary eyelash lift system. The benefits include
- Enhances the lashes by lifting from the root
- Opens up the eyes, creating length in lashes
- Suitable for short and long lashes
- Results can last up to 8 weeks!
- Perfect results every time!
*A patch test is required before the i-appeal treatment
Please Note – at glo Skin Clinic we are conscious of the health and safety of our clients before, during and after each of our treatments. We have a policy of sterilising our implements before use and apply the highest hygiene standards to prevent the spread of pathogens.
|Eyebrow wax and tweeze||€12|
|Eye lash tint||€14|
|Lash & brow tint||€20|
|Lash lift treatment (inc. free lash tint)||€50|
Post Treatment care for best results
- As oxidation occurs for 24 hours following the treatment, it is important that the client carries out the aftercare advised:
- Avoid wearing make-up or getting lashes wet for 24 hours
- Avoid rubbing the lashes
- Avoid sleeping on lashes
- No sunbed or tanning for 24 hours
Please let your therapist know if you have any of the following:
Conjunctivitis, stye, blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids), skin infections, impetigo, herpes simplex, ringworm, severe bruising and recent eye surgery.